You are my strength when I am weak You are the treasure that I seek, you are my all in all
Seeking you as a precious jewel Lord, to give up I'll be a fool, you are my all in all
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame Rising up again I bless your name, you are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up When I am dry you fill my cup, you are my all in all
Typing song lyrics makes me feel uplifted!:D Unhealthy emotions in this world can bombard so easily when you are away from the Lord! Daddy God tomorrow shall be a brand new day, picking up and I'm rising again in YOU! :D
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!