Sometimes trying so hard to hold on so tightly to it, when I realize it wasn't even mine at the start. These Grasping for the wind is making me go nowhere abt this as much as I'm trying hard to let go. Julia~!! I must master the skill of compartmentalizing my thoughts n feelings!
On a lighter note, met dayi n karenjiejie fr breakfast, then met jiejie n i's baby sitter- auntie n Joreen jiejie 10yrs since fr lunch.seeing auntie who has turned 73 who once carried me, fetch me bak hm, massaging my many blue blacks fr fighting n injury in e past, saying 'panlai' etc, her eyes nv grew dim, n are r ever filled with zest and love n compassion. I'm so thankful n touched, I wish I could stay tgt with auntie agn. miss childhood days so much.
Den dinner buffet with Xinni Yuhong Chengyu Alfino junbo. Met Joreen jiejie at ramen culture agn!so happy!! Haha. Walked a v short journey down marina bay aft that. Shall reserve the rest of the walk with someone else next time!
Gdnite!
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!