"let go, let go, let go" this word has been speaking to me for quite some time, and I guess it's time to heed it. Committing so much of my energy and time to so many friendships, and as much as it's a passion n strength, this can become a weakness too (thanks for letting me know, Kwan(: ).
Learning to let go of things I once held so dearly to, trying to accept the fact that we don't need/ won't have that much friends in our lives actually. I am so so thankful for the many awesome friends I'm blessed with,but right now, I wana re-prioritize my time, my love again lord, to not have any substitutes for u, but to put u in the centre of my life!
Relationship stuffs can rly bombard the mind so badly. But I ask that this bondage be freed from my heart and mind Lord, renew whatever that is in me, and reveal more of your works to me each day. You are my alpha and omega(:
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!