Posting some belated gifts hah.choonzuan gave a voodoo doll fr my bday on his bday lol.n thanks kp fr giving me a shorts than is lyk 10cm long,a super tight n small shirt n earrings n headband yest!u Noe I'm nt tat kind n yet wana zao4 fan3 isit lol.but ur letter mattered to me most Ty<3 (: n Ziyu fr the pencil case u handmaded!:D oh plus a snow globe cynthia gave the other time(:
I duno wad make me deserve these blessings,but I wana keep shining for God despite so many lives around me tat seems up n down,which affects me at times,but I rly haf to stand firm in Him,no matter how tough it may b(: I see u workig daddy God,tat I may have peace n rest!reveal ur truth n plans for me,cuz tis life of mine is nt for me to path out according to my desires,but by ur callings!bless the brothers n sisters around me to b an encouragement thru tis race,such tat I may come boldly to ur throne when te endtime comes.n ,the end time is near. V v near. Catastrophe,earthquakes drought flood tsunamis etc r ona come,but the one who press on shall gain victory!
Lord give me strength.
(:
Btw only yest did I know ily=I love you. Oh man lol.
Good Saturday ppl,cya(:
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!