Miss chua I miss u equally much x10!hah rly,going to 7-11 n cheers almost everyday aft sch koping the twister ting n spotting for video cam,calling dodo everywhere,gng dulcia's hse so often playing maple,her swing,swimming,ransacking her fridge n eating almost everything she haf,gng hm tgt n rebelling prefects tgt,bully yongyang,teasing xinping,being the fat fat bunch,jaywalking n got horned at,everything.laughing so much. N I realise we were so so bad n naughty tat I'm called a bitch last time :O lol! So glad tat our gd Lord made us where we r today n will nv forget the times we shared.even gng sakae to eat as much till we carn walk,let's go for the newyork newyork yesai burger challenge tgt soon ok!:D haha love u so much.tis post is specially fr u!hah.
Janice Yihan yy wanyu Wesley dul ziqi yeeler etc ,June hol zaijian!(:
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!