Bak from 3D2N RVSC camp n it's totally awesome!!great thanks to all the JJC facils esp loh Yee francis oh n others lyk benny deleon zhongru Tommy n shermen etc! Chers,yujhun,shaotan,Siwei,Taylin,Kimberly,chikan n all planning committee,w/o u guys,we can forget abt all these wonderful activities n mass dance n gd food!
N Of cuz,FAMILY 4<3!! every single one of u r so so unique n different n great:D yujia,Yili,yicheng,weilin,Priscilla,sheena,wanzhen,Sheryl,tienli,yihua,Eelin,huangching,ernchuen,choonhian,kangtze!
Day 1: Enjoy all of u guys presence n spirit as we shout n cheer one another on even in our most drained n tired moments during RV Mental Hospital!it rly pushed me on n u guys made the game much much more worthwhile(: glad going thru blindfolded,in the haunted house,moving cones,pictionary n gaining 300,000+ pts,exceeding all the other groups!I realize,everyone has tis potential innerman,but juz abt whether it's being exposed or nt.
"when we r rly tired,yet able to stay strong,tats character"
Learnt 3mass dance n thanks to yujhun n shaotan fr leading n being so patient wif us hah.u guys did a great job! Painted 2big banners too.
Bidding for food is soo fun!thanks com fr providing pizzahut,salmon,Peking duck,famous Amos,subway cookies,mos burger,carls jnr,longjohnsilver,bk,bagua,longan,pepsi,kfc,haagan daz,polar cake,chips to bid fr wif the pts we scored!yumyum
Day 2: had games finale n it's soooooo fun!!drinking eno,spinning,bursting balloons,den rolling in soap water,being spammed wif shampoo everwhere,washing one anothers' hair,kena poured by buckets,bombs n hose!
Thanks Priscilla n huangching fr cheorographing our 'down' dance fr RVSCnight n I tink u guys r so pro!rly.cuz I carn dance hah. The whole drama studio totally turned into a nightclub wif tons of helium balloons n spot lights!all of us juz jump n shout n I guess I've nv gone so hype b4(other than hillsong concerts) sang songs n cried n tok.at the end of the night,thanks to weilin n Sheena fr koping loadsa helium balloons fr us to suck n produce rly weird n funny voices haha!mr leow said tat sucking too much would cause throat cancer:O choonhian... Lol. Went fr star gazing aft bathing.
Day 3: Cleaned up,mass dance,tok in dance studio.mr leow shared abt his past experiences wif his mum who is a addictive gambler n he carn forgive her.when she passed away,he realize tat his toothpaste,detergent,plates,clothes were always washed n stocked by his mum,yet we nv realize all tat they've done.
Wad makes our parents proud abt us?
Anw I had tis strong prompting in my heart to share abt my own experience too n yea,tears n tears.but ultimately,I Noe I'm gonna meet mummy in daddy God's arms as we unite in heaven amen! Lord u r so faithful(: amen! Yea so we muz rly learn too love b4 it's too late(: thanks ernchuen n francis btw abt the stuffs u guys told me hah.it's rly encouraging(: did the mass dance the last time n I rly feel lyk a big RV family! Went kfc lunch wif remaining ppl n hope u guys enjoyed ur movie hah.I love u guys sincerly from the bottom of my heart!we r leaders!we r gona make a change!! Jiayou everybody,love u guys(:
so tired alr,gdnite!
>>:D
-Profile-
Julia(:
Christ's!New Creation Church
Volleyballer
Interactor
Minotaur
2L'08!<3 , 3K'09!:D, 5R'11!
Rulang pri,River Valley High
19 Jan 94
limjuliazy@hotmail.com underline bold italic
-Loves-
Christ, family, friends, doraemon and everything BUT pets!